Monday, February 14, 2011

Excited for things to come!

While I should be cleaning my room, or doing my astronomy homework or washing my clothes- I am blogging.

I've been pretty depressed lately, but like I said before I need to keep myself excited by the little things in life.  Lately I am getting really excited for everything that is coming my way.  I have some adventures coming and I can't wait experience them!

-Trip to Rexburg on Saturday to see Dani and Ariel
-Emily's wedding
-Spring!
-Afterschool Conference in Orlando Florida- all expenses paid trip to Florida!! 
-Ward campout down in Moab in May!
-Family trip to Bear Lake (hopefully)
-My summer down in Philmont working in New Mexico!
-hopefully a drive to Cor d'lane to see my cousin and her baby
-seeing friends get engaged and married and have babies
-making new friends

I have alot to be grateful for, I just need to remember!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO EXCITED that you get to go to Florida :) :)Way to be happy and positive

    ReplyDelete