Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Signs from the Heavens: Reasons for leaving Bartlett.

People keep asking me why I'm not going back to camp.  Here are some pretty good reasons.  I think. :)

In 2004 I wrote my name in the Nature Lodge.  In 2010 it was painted over. 
In 2004 I helped to create the 'new' Handicraft area.  In 2010 I helped to create the 'new' Handicraft area.
In 2004 I played a curtain in 'Alvin and Maggie'  I did the same a few times in 2010.
I like the number 7.  8 is a pretty ugly number.
In 2004 Handicraft taught a brand new merit badge- Sculputure.  In 2010 I introduced the new merit badge- Pulp and Paper.
One of my first Friday Night campfires I carried a torch.  I did the same in one my last Friday night campfires. 
I'm 21 now.  I'm an adult. 
I told myself I would go to camp untill I got a grommit.  I got one this summer.
I officially spent more time on Senior Staff than on Junior Staff.
I was the oldest girl upstairs this summer.
Boys that were once CITS on my staff are now leaving on missions. 
The Handicraft mascots that have been mascots my entire seven summers were destroyed. 
I finally got in trouble for staying up late. 
I finally got stitches. 
I fulfilled my bucket list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment