Friday, December 17, 2010

Things

That bug me:

Disrespectful kids and the parents who let them get away with it. 
People who use vulgar language over facbook.
People who don't  pay for piano lessons.
Girls who think they need a boyfriend to be happy. 
Badly written novels. 
Fat people who wear clothes that are too tight. 
People who text other poeple while talking you. 
When the mail comes late. 
Garfield comics.
Badly animated cartoonnetwork shows. 

That make me happy!

Chocolate.
Softly falling snow on Christmas lights.
Little kids that hug me. 
Spending time with people I love.
Reading a book late into the night on my favorite spot on the couch.
Teaching piano to kids who are really excited about it. 
Riding my incredible green bike.
Sleeping in on Sundays. 
Reading scriptures and conference talks. 
Talking to my family at night before prayers. 

That confuse me.

Boys.
Cliques. 
APA format.
The weather.
Financial Aid application process. 
Relationships.
Piano Theory.

That scare me.

Spiders in my room.
What I'm going to do this summer.
My future teaching career.  If it happens.
Change.
That kid on the TLC show with the bleeding eyes. 
Never getting married.
The planes and helicopters that fly over my house and make the windows shake. 
Doctor Wong. 
Needles.

That I'm excited for.

What I'm doing this summer. 
Christmas in Bear Lake.
Seeing my Grandma after she goes through the temple tomorrow. 
My Astronomy class next semester.
My Swimming class next semester.
Finishing my Bartlett quilt.
One of my best friends coming home this summer.
My sisters wedding.
Going to Cor d'lane in the spring (hopefully) to visit my cousins. 
Going to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment